Headshots and portraits
everyone knows the importance of a first impression
So you or your team would like to get some headshots? Let's review some of the basics.
A great headshot is acheived by being prepared and having fun in the shoot. It is important to be relaxed and comfortable. One thing to remember is we're using digital "film". In other words, we simply delete anything you're not happy with! ("Wait, I think I blinked!") No worries! Knowing that helps alleviate the pressure of rushing or forcing the shot. I'll direct and coach you with different angles, you can change outfits if you like, and we may even have a laugh or two. Together we'll make sure you'll get the best shot possible.
We'll discuss several things in advance to ensure a smooth and successfull session. You may choose from multiple backdrop options including grey, blue, black, white, and the most popular, marble grey. We can also create custom designed backdrops with logos, settings, or events for an additional cost if desired. Take advantage of the convenience of our mobile professional studio right in your own conference room. For location sessions I like to visit the location in advance when possible to get an understanding of layout, space, and conditions to be fully prepared. We've worked with groups from ten to two hundred, let's discuss the best approach to work with yours.
headshots and portraits
Here are a few helpful tips
- • Solid colors or minimal patterns recommended
- • Jewelry is optional, we can capture with & without
- • Bring props if you like. Guitars, lightsabers, etc.
- • Get some good rest the night before
- • A haircut within 3-5 days is reccommended
- • Be on time for your session
- • Drink plenty of water
- • We can capture with and/or without glasses
- • Professional makeup artist available if desired
- • Bring up to three ironed outfits
- • Communicate any specifics
- • Have fun!